Thursday 7 June 2018

Unit 8- Animation

My Animation

Animation- This animation took me over 3 hours and I am very happy with how it turned out, the whole thing is very jolty and not very smooth, I could fix this by adding more frames if I had more time to work on it. I was in spired to make this animation after seeing the teaser trailer for sonic mania, which had a very nice animated opening. The over all animation contains 28 frames that are fully coloured.

I started off drawing the basic frames on paper and then drawing them in photo shop as stick men, this method allows me to make the animation much faster as I only had to draw a stick man for each frame. Next I went back though all the frames and added details, like the eyes, hair, and clothes, after that I went though all the frames again and added colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment